- Psychiatry services that are scheduled can be conducted via telephone or videoconferencing. If your psychiatrist feels the need to see you in-person, you will be contacted by our agency. You will receive reminder calls for these appointments with instructions on what to expect during your appointment.
- Therapy/School-based Therapy services are also offering services through telephone, videoconferencing, or in-person. As of June 1, 2021, new assessments will be held in person. Ongoing sessions can be offered in-person or through telehealth, and will be determined between you and your provider.
- Case Management/Wellness services will resume in-person. Telehealth will be used rarely, and determined between you and your case manager.
- Pathway staff will be available to members of the Clubhouse. They continue to offer Virtual groups, but have in-person programming from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Permanent Supportive Housing sites are staffed in-person by our Service Coordinators. Schedules are posted at the various housing locations.
- Prevention services continue to occur both virtually and in the schools. Staff will be reaching out to you in-person, through telephone, or Google Hangout.