Concord Counseling Services is open and accepting new clients. However, with very limited exceptions, we are not conducting in-person services at this time due to the COVID-19 state of emergency and cannot accommodate any walk-in appointments. If you do not have a scheduled appointment or if you miss your scheduled appointment, please call us so that we can determine how to best meet your needs at 614-882-9338.
• Psychiatry services that are scheduled will be conducted via telephone or videoconferencing. You will receive reminder calls for these appointments with instructions on what to expect during your appointment.
• Therapy/School-based Therapy services are also offering services through telephone or videoconferencing. They will be contacting you at your scheduled appointment.
• Case Management/Wellness services will continue remotely. Your case manager will be contacting you to assure needs are met. They will be assisting with essential needs.
• Pathway staff will be available to members of the Clubhouse. If you need assistance with food or medicine, or just someone to talk to, you can call Pathway at 614-251-7820, Monday—Friday from 10:00 AM—2:00 PM and a staff member will answer. Pathway staff will also be calling you.
• Permanent Supportive Housing sites are being monitored for needs. Engagement staff will be contacting you weekly to assure needs are met. They will be providing food through pantries, and will assist in accessing medications. Staff will be on site at least weekly to drop food from pantry runs, and medications for those in need.
• Prevention services will be reaching out to you remotely through telephone or Google Hangout. They will be contacting you to set up an appointment.
The Ohio Department of Health has opened a call center to answer questions regarding COVID-19. Call 1-800-4-ASK-ODH (1-800-427-5634) to speak with a representative.
If you or a loved one is in need of urgent mental health services, call: Concord Counseling Services: 614-882-9338 (M-Th 9-5, F 9-3) Netcare: 614-276-2273 (24 hours)
* Due to COVID-19 the He’ART of Concord has been rescheduled to July 31, 2020 from 5-8pm. We hope to see you in July!
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Who We Are
Concord Counseling is one of the most highly-acclaimed, nonprofit mental health centers in central Ohio. Based in Westerville and founded in 1972, Concord is dedicated to healing people in mind and spirit with programs and services that change lives.
We’re a team of more than 115 comprehensive and specialized mental health and substance abuse counseling professionals and we have received the highest rating from CARF which accredits rehabilitation facilities. As an Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health (ADAMH) Board of Franklin County lead provider agency, we also perform services for:
Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
City of Westerville
Community Housing Network
Department of Jobs and Family Services
Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
Westerville City Schools
New Albany Schools
Groveport Madison Schools