Concord’s treatment process
Alcoholism and chemical dependency are fatal diseases that can destroy your health, reputation, self-esteem, job and your family. Concord’s goal is to decrease the substance abuse and eliminate or reduce the negative consequences it causes. We do this by developing a personalized treatment plan designed to meet your unique needs and schedule.
How our counseling and therapy help
- Identifies the severity of the problem
- Explores situations that trigger substance use
- Increases personal awareness of problems caused by alcohol and drugs to prevent further consequences
- Helps clients learn to develop healthy alternatives to drugs and alcohol
- Develops skills leading to ongoing recovery and abstinence
We offer Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP) for those who need/desire more intensive Substance Use Treatment other than once per week traditional therapy. IOP is offered for nine hours per week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:15-8:15pm. This allows those working to still receive needed services in the evening. From the IOP most clients transition into outpatient services one time per week.