Free support groups
Concord offers free support groups for families and friends who have lost a loved one to suicide and for relatives of people with severe mental disabilities. These gatherings allow a safe place where they can share their loss and challenges with others who have experienced similar situations.
Please call (614) 882-9338 for more information.
Please join us for:
- “Survivors of Suicide” supports families and friends of those who have died by suicide
- “Families in Touch” provides a forum for family and friends of people with chronic mental illness.
- “Schizophrenics Anonymous” helps individuals diagnosed with schizophrenia
- Caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s and related disorders meet regularly
- Regular discussion groups engage seniors on issues related to aging