Give of yourself
To supplement the public dollars and private donations we receive from generous individuals and companies, Concord relies on fundraisers. To volunteer at these events, please contact our executive administrative assistant call 614-882-9338 x 263.
What do volunteers get out of working for Concord?
- Opportunity to strengthen our community
- Satisfaction of helping people
- Learn new skills and/or develop old ones
- Meet new people and make new friends
To make a difference for people in our community who are struggling to overcome emotional challenges, please email your name, address and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on an opportunity below or suggest an idea of your own.
- Donate Holiday gifts ( or gift cards) for children of clients
- Sign up to shop at Kroger Community Cares with a portion of what you spend being directed to Concord
- Organize a neighborhood and/or club drive for clients in need of toiletry/household items, blankets/bedding
- Assist with Special Events
HeART of Concord (Client and Community Art Show)
Sip of Concord
- Organize a garage sale (or other fundraiser) to benefit Concord
- Serve on Concord Development Committee
- Serve on Annual Campaign Committee
You can also:
- Invite us to speak to your organization or place of worship
- Spread the word about why our community depends on Concord’s good work